Monday, April 10, 2017

My Cards and Tags: Easter Envelopes made with Inky Antics Hare Mail Stamp Set

Easter is on its way and I loved this week's "Hip Hop" theme for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.  I made some bunny-themed envelopes to mail my Easter greeting cards in.




I started out with patterned paper, which I made envelopes out of using the Envelope Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers.  Then I collaged, painted, stamped and fussy-cut scraps and bunnies to stick on the envelopes.  I used Inky Antics' adorable Hare Mail stamp set for both envelopes.

For the envelope below, I used Shimelle's Go Now Go paper for the background and added more scraps of patterned paper (Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid).  I stamped some circles using Simon Says Stamp's Scribble Flowers set and fussy-cut a bunny and the "Hare Mail" sign and the "To" box using the stamp set from Inky Antics.



For the yellow envelope, I used some Heidi Swapp paper for the base level and added scraps, stamping, washi tape and more fussy-cut images.



I typed out the addresses of my recipients using the We R Memory Keepers typewriter.

Here are the supplies I used that you can find at the Simon Says Stamp store:

I can't wait to see your interpretation of our hip hop theme this week!  Be sure to upload your creations to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog for your chance to win a $50 voucher to the Simon Says Stamp store.




17 comments:

  1. Such pretty envelopes with their Spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable and amazing at the same time, Andrea! Who wouldn't love to get one of these cuties in the mail? That dog is so adorable, I just want to squeeze him. I've got to get that stamp set!

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your Hare Mail envelopes !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic set of envelopes! The sentiment "creative girl" stamped on one of them is just all about you! LOve the craziness of colors and great doodled circles. Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love those little inky antics bunnies! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my kinda mail! Love your funky and so cute images and gorgeous layers of muted color! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hare Mail....too funny!
    Those are gorgeous envelopes. Certain to brighten any mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these envelopes-they're a gift as much as the card inside is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. With these amazing envelopes on the outside, I have to wonder at what card is inside, because it has to be fantastic! Andrea, love these envelopes, especially that "hare mail" and those rabbits and that stitching!! Happy Easter! Maura

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such so Sweet!! Super creative & Fun!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just so cute and absolutely adorable...I think everyone would adore receiving some hare mail, it would brighten their day! Happy Easter Andrea... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful envelopes Andrea...wow who wouldn't want to receive one of these through the mail...guaranteed to put a smile on the receipient's face...wishing you a Happy Easter weekend...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so fun Andrea! I love the cute bunnies and all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun envelopes to receive!!! Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've created an adorable set of envelopes! I'm sure that people who received these fabulous envelopes are so much happy! Happy Easter to you and your family! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a lovely and beautiful creation, Andrea. The images and the colors are fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These envelops are so cute, Andrea! Love the sweet bunnies. The colors and design are stunning! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete