Sunday, December 6, 2015

Snapping Monsters Stamps: Happy Holidays Girl

We are in full swing Christmas mode here at my house, so I decided to make a Happy Holidays card with my recently-released stamp set.  


I decided to go with a non-traditional pink outfit as opposed to red.  The glitter splotches were a bit of an accident that I liked the look of.  I had put glue just along the edge of the dress and hat, then sprinkled on glitter, but I thought that the glitter splotches looked more interesting than just glitter outlines, so I went back and glued it in splotches intentionally.


All of the images are from my stamp set, which you can get from my Etsy shop.  The only exception is the big background circle, which is from a stamp set made by Concord & 9th.

Hope your holiday season is full of lots of sparkle and glitter so far!